Welcome to the Florida ePrescribing Clearinghouse
The purpose of the Florida Electronic Prescribing website is to provide information that contributes to the promotion and implementation of electronic prescribing by health care practitioners, health care facilities, and pharmacies in order to prevent prescription drug abuse, improve patient safety, and reduce unnecessary prescriptions.
Here, you can find information regarding electronic prescribing such as an Independent Pharmacy Survey Report (.pdf 119 KB); track metrics on the Florida ePrescribing Dashboard; and read Florida's annual electronic prescribing reports.
- Going Digital: News Bytes vol 25 (PDF 388 KB) 2/7/13
- Florida's Direct Secure Messaging Service Connects with Alabama and Georgia (PDF 226 KB) 3/7/13
- Medicaid Electronic Health Record Incentive Program
- AHCA Emergency Status System
- Florida Health Information Exchange
- Office of the National Coordinator for Health IT
- Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services
- Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality
- HIT Glossary
- Broadband Grants Information